General Rules and Regulations
- At first warning bell, all must stop all the activities and come into line immediately for the assembly. Students are expected to obey the teachers and captains appointed by the school.
- No one can go outside the classroom without the permission of respective teacher.
- Students are not allowed to go to cafeteria and toilet during Grade hours. (If needed, only in emergency with permission of teacher.)
- Uniform is must.
- No student will be allowed to enter the school compound without proper uniform in school days.
- Students are requested to wear descent dress.
- Students are allowed to wear out-dress only on their birthday.
- Students are strictly restricted to visit parties, café and restaurants in school uniform.
- Unwanted ornaments are strictly prohibited.
- Application should be submitted one day before leave to the Class teacher. (Doctor's prescription is must in case of being ill.)
- Rs. 100/- will be fined (each day) for being absent in classroom without any solid reason.
- Students who are absent for more than 15 consecutive days without information are subject to expulsion from the school.
- Library card is must to borrow books from the library.
- The book is to be returned within a week otherwise Rs. 2/- will be charged for each day.
- Students are directed not to lose or tear the books borrowed from the library, if so, they have to pay as much money as the original book does.
- Hue and cry won't be entertained in the library.
- ID card of the concerned student is required to take sports materials.
- Sports materials must be submitted before warning bell otherwise concerned student will be deprived of borrowing sports materials.
- Concerned student will be responsible for losing sports materials and will be fined accordingly.
Regarding Computer Lab:
- No operation of computer without permission.
- Computer setting and networking are not allowed to be operated. If so, concerned student will be penalized.
- Students are requested to turn off the computer after the use of it.
Regarding Monthly and Exam Fee:
- Monthly fee is to be paid before every 3rd day of the month otherwise Rs. 50/- will be fined each day according to school's rules.
- Written application will be entertained before the 2nd day of month in case of being late.
- Fine will be excluded after the submission of written application before the 2nd day of month. (only once in a year)
- Students have to pay Exam Fee for the Three Terminal Exams.
Penalty fee Rs. 500/- should be paid if the student does not take part in the exam without any severe reason and Pre-permission.