Regarding Discipline :
- Students must follow the Codes of Conduct of KVC. Irresponsible and impolite behavior will be considered as an act of indiscipline. Serious misconduct also will be considered as sufficient reason for expulsion.
- Students found smoking or chewing tobacco and gums inside the college premises anywhere in college uniform will result in expulsion from college.
- Student must compensate all the expenses for any loss or damage, if caused by them, to the college property.
- Students will be warned for their minor misconduct. In case of repetition of misconduct parents/guardians will be notified. But in case of gross violation such as possession, use and peddling of drugs, alcohol, stealing or damaging college property, vandalism or group fight, bunking, the college reserves the right to expel the defaulter without explanation or written notice in advance.
- Any students showing any aggressive attitude towards any teachers or staffs will be expelled from the college.
- Friends and Relatives will have entrance only after the permission of concerned Authority.
- Mobile phone, I-Pod, I-Pad and Laptops are strictly not allowed in the college. Special permission is needed if in any case.
Regarding Timing :
- Students should be within the premises of college before the warning bell of 6:15 AM in (summer season) and 6:35 AM in (winter season).
- Students should stop all the activities after the warning bell.
- Students should be in their class rooms before the class bell.
- No one can go outside the classroom without the permission of a teacher.
- Students are not allowed to go to cafeteria during class hours.
Regarding Uniform :
- Uniform is must. Shirt + Pants/Skirt + Tie + Black Leather Belt + Black shoes + White socks + (Coat/Sweater) should be obligatory worn.
- No student will be allowed to enter the college compound without proper uniform in college days.
- Students are strictly forbidden to wear hip-up and short top dresses.
- Students should maintain the tie-knot properly and tuck the shirt inside the pant.
- Unwanted ornaments, fancy dresses and make up are strictly prohibited.
- Long (Boys) and blonds/bleach hair will have huge restriction.
- Students are restricted to visit parties, cafe, restaurants, hotels, cinema hall, park, shopping mall and picnic (except organized by KVC) in the college uniforms.
- Students are strictly prohibited to ride motorbike in college uniform.
Regarding Attendance :
- A minimum of 90% attendance is a must to be qualified for the HSEB final examinations.
- Application should be submitted one day before leave.
- Doctor prescription is must in case of being ill.
- The Guardian or the student him/herself should contact to the concerned person before 7:00 AM in the case of emergency.
- Rs. 100.00 will be fined for being absent in the classroom without any solid reason.
- Students who are absent for more than 15 consecutive days without prior information are subject to expulsion from the college.
Regarding Examination :
- The college conducts three Terminal Exams and Other Regular Exams in an academic session. Students who will not secure good marks in these exams should compulsorily attend tuition classes run by the college. Terminal exam will be taken every 3 months and Regular Exams will be taken every week or daily.
- If a student remains absent in the Terminal Examination without any prior information or solid reason, he/she will be liable to pay Rs. 1000.00 as a fine.
- Parents/Guardians must accompany their wards to the college administration on the day of Report Card Distribution to collect the results of terminal examination.
- Students must score at least 40 percent marks in Second Terminal Examination to be qualified to fill up the Board Examination Form.
- Students must follow examination codes developed by the college.
Regarding Scholarship :
- Maximum amount of scholarship will not exceed 100% in case of repetition.
- The scholarship will be discontinued in the next session if the students are unable to maintain their academic position and also discipline.
- Students should maintain at least 50% score in Management and 60% score in Science in the terminal examinations for the continued benefit of scholarship, however, for students of special scholarship (i.e. Above 80% in SLC);Scholarship will be considered upto 10% flexibility in each examination as compared to SLC percentage. Scholarship is subject to deduction by 50% if the student fails to meet this rule, and the scholarship will be cancelled in case of failures.
- The scholarship will be discontinued in next term if the students are absent more than six days in the term.
Regarding Financial :
- There is no fee or fine reduction under any circumstance for absentees.
- Monthly fees must be paid within 3rd of every month for which invoice shall be issued.
- Late fine will be charged at the rate of Rs. 50.00 per day till the fees are paid.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded at any case.
- Fee counter shall remain open from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM on weekdays.
- Deposit shall be refunded against the fee receipt only after the college issues character certificate.
- Deposit shall not be refunded to those who leave the college prior to completion of the study period.
Regarding Assignment :
- Books should be brought regularly.
- Students should maintain their note copies and homework properly. Rough work will not be considered.
- Note and homework should be done in separate copies of every subject except Nepali, Maths, Accounts and English. Rough copy is necessary for every subject.
- Homework should include exercises and examples from book.
- Problems of Maths and Accounts should be done serially.
- Homework should be submitted in the morning at the gate by the respective student on the days quoted and taken back by the group leaders on the next day in break time from Teacher's Room.
- Note copies should be submitted every last week of the month and taken back by the group leaders after checking.
- Any student, who will not submit their homeworks, will have to finish their work after college hours, staying in the college and will be sent home after submitting them.
Practical File should be properly maintained. Students should submit practical in Rough copy before the final submission of Practical File and then submit the File on time.